oldfatslow

Tu tene eum procul; Ego curram ob auxilium!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Early Teal

Early teal is just around the corner.
I can hardly wait. Boys 3 and 4 and
I went and biked TMG and Broadmoor
Marsh today. We only saw a handful
of teal, but the blackbellies are
back in force. Water levels are
critically low. I don't think my
big boat will be usable at all.
I talked to Mike about how things
are shaping up. They have lots
of areas chopped and prepped, but
getting water on them will be tricky.
Still, it was really good to be
back on the levees again.

ofs

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger oldfatslow said...

Missed the reservation system by 10 minutes. Oh well, we'll have to go to Plan B. We've killed ducks the last two years at Three Islands, but I don't know if there is enough water there now to make it possible to get the mud boat in.

ofs

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home