oldfatslow

Tu tene eum procul; Ego curram ob auxilium!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Down on the Farm

My Mom's family farm in PA.


This was my great grandparent's home


This was the log cabin where my mom was born.



This is a picture of my mom and her younger brother Jerry.
Or, so I think. If it isn't Mom, it is one of her sisters. No
mistaking the Bowman face.



This is the one room school house Mom went to. I'm assuming
this picture was taken in the late 30s.



This is my Uncle Jerry back to visit the farm
and drinking from the spring house. All
the refrigeration they had was the cool water
that flowed through this.


This is the family out house. I'm not sure who the
lucky victim was. Mom talked about having to
brush snow off of the seat.


ofs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home