oldfatslow

Tu tene eum procul; Ego curram ob auxilium!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Prisoner

I've been watching The Prisoner. It was a show I first
watched as a child in the late 60s. I was surprised
to find out that it had been produced in color. I watched it
then at my babysitter's (Nana Fause) on her black
and white TV. It was a weird show and one I didn't
understand then. But, Rover fascinated me.

I'm sure McGoohan's work helped shape my anti-
totalitarian views. Whatever else, I will never
be a number; I will always be a free man.

ofs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you liked The Prisoner, try Nowhere Man. The complete first (and only) season is on DVD now.

8:48 PM  
Blogger oldfatslow said...

I'll give it a shot. We've also been watching Heroes and the new Dr. Who series. I've got to say that the new Dr. Whos are my favorite TV ever. Wow!

ofs

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home