oldfatslow

Tu tene eum procul; Ego curram ob auxilium!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The End is Near

Only two more hunts in the season. I'll try
and hunt next week, but I'll have to swing
another walk on spot at the WMA.

Dave and I were able to party up with Riley
and Jake yesterday and that worked very
well. Dave got a hen bwt and a nice drake
gwt. I got one bwt (with an almost defensive
shot she was so close) and three ringers. I
missed several teal and a walk up shot on
a beautiful drake woody. The woody dove-
whodathunkit- and disappeared in the reeds.

The last hunt is one of my favorites each year -
Youth Waterfowl. We may try the Camp
Blackbelly campout again this year if the
weather is not as destructive as last year's
hunt.

ofs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure Jim gets a coot for me. :P

-Rob

10:15 PM  
Blogger oldfatslow said...

You are the Coots Unlimited king.

ofs

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home