oldfatslow

Tu tene eum procul; Ego curram ob auxilium!

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Pay it Forward

My kids are getting in the game.
Two of my boys have been having
their own adventures.

Navy boy is docked in the seaport
of Augusta, GA.  He has taken up
kayak bass fishing and spent this
year on the Georgia Bass Slam.
He just completed the require-
ments by catching five of the
ten species of bass in Georgia:
Altamaha, Bartram's, Large-
mouth, Smallmouth, and
Spotted. I'll let you match the
names with the fish.











































 






Meanwhile, my former Army medic is
basking on the beautiful North Dakota
beaches bagging a few waterfowl.  He
had an amazing day yesterday.
Gadwall



Mallard
Bluebill and a Blue Wing Teal



Canada Goose and ducks

Total Take: Goose, Gadwall, 2 BWT, Mallard, Bluebill, and a Ringer
 
All in all, it was probably the
best single day, solo hunt take
for all of Clan OFS.  And he
did all that with a 20 ga.  Not
bad shooting.
 


 Still training the pups to 
be retrievers as well as 
pointers. Start by teaching
them what they get for
bringing home the ducks.



I'm proud of my boys and 
Navy boy is heading up to
ND to hunt with his brother
next month.  Should be 
awesome.  Way to go
to them and all of my kids.

ofs

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home