oldfatslow

Tu tene eum procul; Ego curram ob auxilium!

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Well....

 

Things stank last year.  I only got five ducks. Mostly it was because there were no ducks, but a part of it was poor shooting when I did have chances.

This year is starting out just as poor. Opening day last week, my buddy and I split on a pair of bwts. Yesterday, we only saw one duck way in the distance.  Sad.

The only memory of yesterday was finding Fog Hunt in a pretty thick fog. I have never been swarmed by so many insects. It was terrifying.  Huge tornadoes of bugs came out of the bushes and swirled around out head flashlights.  

Oh well, the break is next Saturday.  Hopefully, we'll have a nice cold front to push ducks out of SC and GA and make the hunts a little more bearable.


ofs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home